750KVA 4160-600V Portable Substation for 5 KV Underground Miner.
In stock available for purchase.
Miner Substation with 5 KV and 600 V Outputs and numerous arc flash and electrical safety features.
- Rugged steel enclosure for mining applications
- Lifting and hoisting lugs with 10x safety factor
- 4160 to 600 V, 3 phase, 750 KVA copper wound dry type transformer with structural steel bracing for mining applications (cleaned, tested and reused)
- 3 x 5 KV mining connectors for 5 KV input, feed through and 5 KV miner power.
- 5 KV vacuum contactor and controls for safe operation of 5 KV miner output
- Steel wireway for safe separation of main 600 V insulated bus
- Separate 600V, 800 Amp main breaker compartment for isolation and safe access to 600 V feeder panel
- 6 X 600 V feeder circuits controlled by vacuum contactors and pushbutton controls to control 600V outlets from a safe distance.
- 3 x 225 Amp mining receptacles
- 3 x 125 Amp mining receptacles
- Separate enclosure for isolation and safe access to 600 V vacuum contactors.
- Separate enclosure for isolation and safe access to 600 V feeder breakers with additional internal dual hinged doors to cover 600 V terminals and wiring
- Recessed location for breaker operator handles, pushbutton controls and voltage indication.
- Remote operator handles for safe operation of breakers from outside the enclosure.
- Ground fault and pilot wire protection relays on every 600 V feeder.
- Neutral ground resistor with resistor failure detection and ground fault detection on main 600 V.
- LED indicators for phase voltage indication located at 2 locations, 600 V receptacles and control panel.
- LED indicators for phase voltage indication on 5 KV bus.
- Digital metering of V, A, W, etc on 5 KV miner output
- Digital metering of V, A, W, etc on 600 V main bus.
- Kirk Key interlocks between doors and disconnect handles on 5 KV switches and 600V main breaker.